Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
which POLISH live tv/movie plugins? So Many!
Hi.

I am an American who lived in Poland and plan to move back. I am learning Polish and want have IPTV and Movie plugins for Kodi.

Right now: 

I have tried Wizja.Tv and GoldVOD.Tv (they both seem to get the same exact thing) with the m-TVGuide Plugin + epg.iptvlive.org (I cannot seem to figure out how to get Wizja or GoldVOD m3u files).

Are there better services for TV?

For Movies:

GoldVOD won't respond to e-mails to activate my GoldVOD.com account (if anyone knows how to link them please let me know).

What would be some of the better add-ons/services for reliable Video on Demand/Movies/TV Series (paid or unpaid)? Many won't work for me without a Polish IP.

Thank you and I apologize for writing in English but no way I could write this in Polish yet Smile
Odpowiedz
REKLAMA:

I'm the opposite and I watch movies/tvs in English - to learn it ;p

But.. I can recommend you to try LivePolishTV addon from ramic repository - for polish TV
Also the most popular Covenant/Poseidon etc. with English+Polish sources - for Movies/TVS
There's also a lot of addons from ramic repo like Filmy.to, Zalukaj.tv, Segos, Alltube, Szukajka.tv

If you have Real-Debrid then you should try "Real Debrid by kodiwpigulce.pl" for torrents
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości